- Day trip to the Rosario Islands from Cartagena
- Relax on pristine beaches on remote islands
- Go for a swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean
- Explore the local aquarium and discover a large array of marine life
- All entrance fees and round-trip hotel transportation included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On this day trip from Cartagena, take a sightseeing cruise to the various islands and spend time relaxing on their beautiful beaches, including one on a private island! Take in astonishing Caribbean views and go for a refreshing swim in the crystal-clear waters. Stop for lunch on the islands and enjoy an authentic Colombian meal.
Also included is a stop at the local aquarium, an impressive open-water display of aquatic wonders. Relax as you watch a dolphin show, play with sea rays, laugh at the seals' playful performance, and admire the majestic sharks! Cruising back to Cartagena in the evening, witness a stunning sunset as you leave the beautiful Rosario Islands behind.
Lovely trip to a beautiful island. Lots of extra activities that cost $15-$20 extra, but it was nice to chill and drink beers!
Wonderful little island in the Caribbean. Great fish lunch and fun catamaran ride. The island is off the coast of Columbia. For a fee you can snorkel or take a ride to a sister island where you can visit an aquarium. Recommended tour.