- Guided sightseeing Segway tour of Cartagena
- Discover Cartagena's historical El Centro neighborhood by segway
- Learn about the history and culture of Colombia from your expert bilingual guide
- See Cartagena's highlights, such as Plaza de los Coches, the Naval Museum and Las Bovedas
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a personalized experience
As you make your way around the neighborhood, admire the ancient buildings, quaint plazas and gorgeous landscapes. See Plaza de los Coches, home to Santo Domingo Church which was originally built in the 16th century. Ride by the Naval Museum, located in a great colonial building and home to reconstructed cityscapes and boat models from various centuries. Then, see Las Bovedas, which are dungeons used by the Spaniards in the 18th century as storerooms. Learn about the rich history and culture of Colombia from your expert guide as you enjoy a relaxing sightseeing ride around El Centro.
Reviewed by Walter S, March 2013
The owner of the tour was the leader of four tourists and was really great. He is very knowledgeable and obviously loves his city. It is a fun thing to do.
Reviewed by Matthew L, January 2013
Had a great time, guide was running a little late but was no problem. Segway's are a great way to see the walled city especially on a hot day!