- 4-hour small-group sightseeing tour of Cartagena
- Enjoy panoramic views of the coastal Caribbean city from Cerro de la Popa
- Visit the Castillo San Felipe de Barajas with your knowledgeable guide
- Stroll through the walled Old Town of Cartagena, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Stop by the craft market of Las Bóvedas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by minivan included
- Numbers are limited to 9 to ensure a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
I was alone on this tour made for undivided attention and on my pace. The tour guide was very well versed in all things cartagena, English was good and very friendly. I saw more then expected and just fell in love with this city! I felt very safe.
The tour was amazing! Our guide spoke English and Spanish. He was very knowledgable and kind. If you are considering this tour, please don't hesitate to book it! Great price for a great tour!
FERNANDA MARIN P
I enjoyed this tour, there where just 5 women, but the walked very best.
The telephone number provided for the local contact was a non-working number. Therefore, I was unable to reach anyone to meet up for the tour.
Never got picked up! I thought the tour was a scam!!! Im very disappointed and will never book again
We were told to go to a local hotel and we would be picked up from there. When we arrived the hotel had no knowledge of the tour. We were finally gathered 30 minutes late to be transferred from one bus to another around the corner. When asked why we were told that our guide did not speak English so we will be transferred to an English speaking tour on another bus. Weird but okay. This guide was very sweet and tried his best to speak English but we were the only two English speakers so he said everything in both languages which was very uncomfortable and hard to keep up. This new tour now took us on different destinations than were offered wasting our tinme and money