- Discover Cartagena on a guided Segway tour
- Tour the city's El Centro and San Diego neighborhoods in a fun and unique way
- Visit Cartagena's highlights, including Plaza de San Diego, Convent of Santa Teresa, Plaza Fernandez de Madrid and Cartagena Cathedral
- Learn about the history and culture of Cartagena from your bilingual guide
- Small group tour limited to six people ensures a more personalized experience
Then, head over to the neighborhood of San Diego, only a short distance from El Centro. Visit Plaza de San Diego and Plaza Fernandez de Madrid, named after former political leader Jose Fernandez Madrid. Learn about the history and culture of the area from your guide as you tour around by Segway. After visiting the San Diego neighborhood, head back to the original meeting place to end your tour.