- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Casablanca
- Discover the secrets of this old-world city on a comfortable minivan or coach ride
- Visit top sights including the United Nations Place, Mohammed V Square, the Central Market and the Notre Dame de Lourdes Cathedral
- See the famous Hassan II Mosque and enjoy free time to stroll down the Ain Diab Corniche
- Choice of a morning or afternoon tour
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you're short on time or have just arrived in Casablanca, this tour is a great way to get an overview of the city. Admire the wonderful architecture and detailed mosaics of the Hassan II Mosque from the outside, and be sure to re-visit it after your tour!
What You Can Expect
It was a wonderful tour. It was just the two of us and the tour guide was wonderful and very accommodating.
We were very lucky. Our tour was during Ramadhan and we had an excellent guide to ourselves who tailored the tour to our exact requirements. We could not have been happier.
Nice tour. Driver and guide on time. Allowed us some flexibility. Driver spoke great English and was very knowledgeable.
The tour guide was very informative, the van was comfortable and it was a good summary of the city sites. Unfortunately out tour ended after 2 hours when the description said it would be 3 hours, and we only stopped at 3 out of the 6 places listed.
The guide was great. The trip to the carpet place wasn't. We didn't ask to go there and didn't need the hostility and anger from the owners when we didn't want to buy anything.