- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Casablanca
- Discover the secrets of this old-world city on a comfortable minivan or coach ride
- Visit top sights including the United Nations Place, Mohammed V Square, the Central Market and the Notre Dame de Lourdes Cathedral
- See the famous Hassan II Mosque and enjoy free time to stroll down the Ain Diab Corniche
- Choice of a morning or afternoon tour
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you're short on time or have just arrived in Casablanca, this tour is a great way to get an overview of the city. Admire the wonderful architecture and detailed mosaics of the Hassan II Mosque from the outside, and be sure to re-visit it after your tour!
What You Can Expect
It was a wonderful tour. It was just the two of us and the tour guide was wonderful and very accommodating.
We were very lucky. Our tour was during Ramadhan and we had an excellent guide to ourselves who tailored the tour to our exact requirements. We could not have been happier.
We enjoyed our city tour with Ahmed, who was very knowledgeable and patient with our many questions. The transportation and driver were also excellent.
This half day tour was great however, I was brought once again to a carpet factory as well as an Argon oil place. I didn't mind the carpet place on this tour as they were not pushy and I actually bought a rug! The tour manager Mohammad was really nice and provided some great information about Casablanca. He took me to places that were not on the itinerary, like Rick's Café!
Nice tour. Driver and guide on time. Allowed us some flexibility. Driver spoke great English and was very knowledgeable.
The tour guide was very informative, the van was comfortable and it was a good summary of the city sites. Unfortunately out tour ended after 2 hours when the description said it would be 3 hours, and we only stopped at 3 out of the 6 places listed.
The guide was great. The trip to the carpet place wasn't. We didn't ask to go there and didn't need the hostility and anger from the owners when we didn't want to buy anything.
Friendly tour guide, convenient ride in an airconditioned van in Casablanca.
- Only very superficial information provided. Short stop at Hassan II Mosque for taking pictures without further explanations.
- Tour guide enquired repeatedly about my financial means and made hints about expecting a tip.
- About 40 minutes were spent at a carpet and oil shop. This was a paid tour. I therefore consider this highly inappropriate and a show of disrespect for customers.
Lorraine W Australia
Fairly average tour and we were taken to places we didn't particularly want to go to...eg carpet selling shop and oil selling shop. And the guide was the only guide we've had who actually asked for a tip to feed his children!!
The guide was informative but he was more interested in taking us to a rugs shop and a souvenir shop, where we got the hard sell from the proprietors. It was obvious the guide gets a kickback for any sales he brings their way. I wasn't a happy tourist !!!!