- 3.5-hour Grand Cayman dinner cruise
- Relax aboard a luxury catamaran as you coast past Seven Mile Beach at sunset
- Sip a cocktail from the cash bar aboard the boat
- Be awed by breathtaking views of the Cayman Islands as you sail in the Caribbean
- Enjoy a three-course gourmet dinner and delicious coffee
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Glide past the shoreline’s coral sands and savor a breathtaking display of Caribbean colors during a vivid sunset. Share your Grand Cayman dinner cruise with a special someone when your catamaran anchors for a 3-course, gourmet candlelit dinner.
Choose from a variety of themed courses including an appetizer, entree, sides and dessert, before returning to Seven Mile Beach. See sample menu in Itinerary.
- Cream of Tomato Soup served with focaccia bread
- Fish cake served on a bed of greens
- Blackened fish taco topped with mango salsa and lime slaw
- Cured and slow smoked baby back pork ribs in a honey garlic sauce
- All natural chicken breast in a spicy jerk marinade
- Rice and beans
- Mixed greens
- Roasted root vegetables
- Pasta salad
- Warm stick toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
*Please choose an appetizer and entrée option upon booking or contact Red Sail Sports prior to 2pm on the day of the sail. If no option is chosen you will automatically receive Soup and Chicken.
** A vegetarian option is available and must be requested at the time of booking: Grilled Portobello Mushroom topped with Roasted Red Pepper, Pesto and Brie cheese.
***Fresh catch can and will vary between mahi-mahi, trigger and wahoo.
Very friendly staff. Would have been better if the weather was nicer but this was not their fault. Great ship, great people.
Fantastic tour, very romantic and a great end to our holiday.
Very well organised all the way from booking. They also catered to my dietary requirements which was appreciated.
The food was good, the boat was comfortable and the crew was friendly. The only thing that didn't work out was the sunset because of the clouds. We would definitely go on this excursion again.
We had a great time.
This tour was amazing!
Highly recommended! The crew were very nice and made it a great expierence. Have some amazing photos, all 4 of us absolutely loved it.
Dinner was okay but the crew was fabulous and meet some great people !
One of the best New Year's Eve I every had and I will not forget many years to come. The staff were fun and helpful. Would do again in a heart beat.
Pick up was right off the beach. Started with sailing during the sunset, anchoring at a established mooring on the reef, and then buffet dinner. Well treated by the crew on a very comfortable and stable catamaran. Dinner was delicious and of sufficient amount. Excellent way to bring the vacation to a close!
We had an amazing time on this Dinner Cruise. Wonderful way to complete our week stay on the island.