- 3-hour food and cultural walking tour of George Town
- Stroll through the vibrant city streets of this culinary capital with an expert local guide
- Savor ten food and drink tastings that highlight the Caribbean's diverse cuisines
- Enjoy exclusive coupons to later redeem at each tasting location
- Learn fun facts about Grand Cayman
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great tour-guide was the best, food/drink/history was great!
It was absolutly amazing!!!!!!! I would do it again in a heart beat, our tour guide was a beautifull young lady. She took us all over Georgetown, into the post office, around the square!!!! The rotti's were amazing and the Italian restraint was wonderfull, oh yes the Guy Harvey restraint, wow!!!!!!! We will be going back to Grand Cayman, the people are so nice!!! Want to get some pepper jelly too!!!!
It was a pleasant outing with a nice group of people. The guide was very knowledgeable and the food samples were diverse.
Great food with a wide variety of selections and excellent guide who shared a lot of Cayman history. This was a tour worth taking.
Very knowledgeable guide Maritzina? and well constructed tour. I learned a good deal of the history and culture of the islands.
Excellent blending of food, history, and culture of the island.
An amazing tour. Make sure you bring a healthy appetite and comfortable walking shoes flip flops would be a bad idea. If you appreciate learning about history, culture, and trying out new foods, then this is the tour for you.
What a wonderful way to eat local cuisine and learn about the beautiful history of the island. Definitely a must do.
This tour was amazing!
I allready did this. I hpe it went through because we had a wonderful time. Tour was so great. Far better then I thought it could ever be. Thanks for introducing us to the Cayman. We will be back next year!!! I learned how to make Patty cakes.