Learn to dive in one day! Discover Cayman's abundant marine life of stingrays, manta rays, tarpon and eels. All your instructions and equipment is included! Make this dive a part of your holiday in beautiful Grand Cayman.
- Exciting dive course in open-water
- Instructions and information on scuba diving
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Seven Mile Beach hotels
What You Can Expect
This course is perfect for the adventurer who would just like to try scuba diving. It's also ideal for those who would like to go diving and do not have the time for a full certification. This class includes an information session and an open-water dive.
Custom-built boats and equipment, highly trained instructors, professionalism and service give you the best diving Grand Cayman has to offer.
- You must be a minimum of 10 years old to participate in this activity
- A confidential medical form must be filled out prior to enrollment, and a physician's release may be required
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the following locations only: Westin Hotel Resort & Spa, Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Beach Suites and Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort (customers staying a different resorts can be picked up from one of these resorts)
Our instructor, Lucy, from Red Sail Sports was wonderful. She was very professional and personable. The entire crew made sure that safety was #1 and everyone was comfortable.
We did have difficulty obtaining the required medical form prior to our stay. I have since learned that you need to contact Red Sail Sports and not your resort/hotel to obtain the required forms.
Definately worth it! We saw incredible fish, turtles, and a nurse shark! fun day!
In a word, Great! The staff and instructor were very good, friendly, on-time and knowledgable. Lots of fish and turtles and coral. Overall, highly recommended. Thanks for a good trip and will do it again with Red Sail divers.
Great,knowledgeable,friendly staff. Highly recommend
By far the best part of the trip I had no idea it would be that exciting.