Come face to face with exotic tropical fish and spectacular marine life on an one or two tank SCUBA diving experience. Come discover the friendly stingrays, tarpons and eels that have made diving in Cayman legendary. This dive trip is for certified divers only.
- Scuba diving adventure in the Cayman Islands
- Look out for stingrays, tarpons and eels
- Choose between one and two tank dive
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Seven Mile Beach hotels
What You Can Expect
With 6 full service dive and watersports facilities island-wide, you will dive with highly trained and experienced instructors who come from all over the world to dive the spectacular walls of Grand Cayman. Famous for professionalism and service, your diving adventure includes custom-built boats and equipment with highly trained instructors to give you the best diving Grand Cayman has to offer.
- One Tank Dive: buddy teams dive a shallow west side reef or wreck to 50 feet for 40 minutes.
- Two Tank Dive: first dive is an instructor-led 20-miute wall dive to 100 feet. Divers also have the option of a shallower profile to 70 feet for 30 minutes. Second dive is buddy teams to a shallow west side reef or wreck to 50 feet for 40 minutes.
- Junior divers (ages 10 and 11 yrs. old) are not allowed on the two tank dives, as they are limited to a 40-foot (12 meter) depth. They are welcome to participate in the one tank dive
- All certified divers MUST have dove within the last two years and will be required to present their certification card upon check-in
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the following locations only: Westin Hotel Resort & Spa, Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Beach Suites and Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort (customers staying a different resorts can be picked up from one of these resorts)