- Grand Cayman Stingray City diving adventure
- Feed, touch and play with stingrays
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
For a limited time only, save over 20% on the recommended retail price - book now!
What You Can Expect
Stingray City is perhaps the most famous shallow dive in the world. At a maximum depth of 12 feet (3.6 meters), you can feed, pet and play with the calm stingrays. Kneel on the sandy sea floor while tame stingrays swirl around in search of food. As you stroke the smooth undersides of the stingrays, you'll understand why this memorable dive has made Grand Cayman famous.
Custom-built boats and equipment, highly trained instructors, professionalism and service give you the best diving Grand Cayman has to offer.
- You must be a minimum of 10 years old to participate in this activity
- All certified divers are required to have a certification card
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Georgetown for your ship's departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.