Book and travel by November 22, 2014 and save 10% on our previously offered price!
Visit famous Stingray City and pet and play with the friendly southern stingrays. This area is renowned all over the world its abundant wildlife and shallow waters these gentle creatures call home. This is a must for any experienced or first time diver visiting Grand Cayman.
- Enjoy an exciting dive in Stingray City
- Feed, play and pet the friendly stingrays
- Look out for the abundant marine life
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Seven Mile Beach hotels
What You Can Expect
Stingray City is perhaps the most famous shallow dive in the world. At a maximum depth of 12 feet (3.6 meters), you can feed, pet and play with the calm stingrays. Kneel on the sandy sea floor while tame stingrays swirl around in search of food. As you stroke the smooth undersides of the stingrays, you'll understand why this memorable dive has made Grand Cayman famous.
Custom-built boats and equipment, highly trained instructors, professionalism and service give you the best diving Grand Cayman has to offer.
- You must be a minimum of 10 years old to participate in this activity
- All certified divers are required to have a certification card