- Tour Old Cebu's historic and heritage sights
- See where the Spanish ruled from Fort San Pedro
- Enjoy a horse-drawn calesa carriage ride to Plaza Sugbo and Plaza Parian
- Take a guided walking tour of Magellan's Cross, the basilica and the cathedral
- Visit the Yap-Sandiego home or the Casa Gorordo
- Travel along scenic Colon Street, the Philippines' oldest avenue
- Admire the Spanish-style architecture of the historical Basilica Minore del Santo Niño and Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral
What You Can Expect
Not a bad tour. Good way to see the highlights of Cebu.
Overall it was ok but we were disappointed that there was no horse-drawn carriage ride. For the price we paid which includes the ride, we felt ripped off. The guide was also not aware that our tour includes a horse-drawn carriage ride and after she checked with the office and found that it was not available she was apologetic and compensated with a tour to a guitar factory which was also a disappointment as there was nothing much there. The reason why we took on this tour was because we were intrigued by the horse-drawn carriage ride. Sad...