- Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo horseback-riding shore excursion
- Ride through the exotic jungle
- Enjoy beautiful views of Zihuatanejo Bay on a horse
- Free port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Your experienced guide will lead you on a two-hour ride through the tropical jungle. Wind through coconut groves and small huts tucked beneath the trees. See towering coconut palms with mango and banana trees growing under them.
Weave out of the forest and onto Playa Larga, which means “long beach.” Ride along the 9.5 miles (15km) of unspoiled beach lined with palm trees, and enjoy the picturesque view of Zihuatanejo Bay. Soak in the sunshine and feel the warm breeze as you canter on the soft white sand.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Pier for this activity. If you are not returned to the ship on time to board, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.