- Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo shore excursion to Ixtapa Island
- Round-trip transportation by boat from Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Pier to Ixtapa Island
- Relaxing day on the beach
- Snorkel and discover the exotic underwater marine life
- Lunch included
- Free port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Renowned for its unspoiled tropical coral, Playa Coral is the perfect place to start your snorkeling adventure (you can rent equipment on the island). Swim through the water to discover the colorful coral reef and tropical marine life. Or spend time at Playa Carey, the smallest and most undeveloped of the four beaches, to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the island.
Enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch of ceviche or steak and salad, along with a drink, as you relax on the beach.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Pier for this activity. If you are not returned to the ship on time to board, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.