- Mazatlan shore excursion to Stone Island
- See fishing villages, lighthouses and caves
- Choose two included activities: kayak, horseback ride, horse-and-cart ride or banana-boat ride
- Complimentary drinks on the boat and lunch on the beach included
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Board a catamaran that will take you on a short ride to Stone Island! Located on the southern end of Mazatlan, Stone Island is a nice place to relax and get away from the crowded streets and beaches of Mazatlan. You'll learn about the island and its history from your bilingual tour guide while enjoying complimentary drinks from the onboard bar.
Upon arrival on the island, you'll be served lunch on the beach before selecting two activities to do while on the island. Choose from horseback riding, kayaking, riding on a banana boat or enjoying a horse-and-cart ride. If there's enough time after your activities, relax on the beach before heading back to your cruise port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Mazatlan for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.