- Guided historical tour of Charleston
- See famous sites such as Rainbow Row, Colonial Lake, the Old Exchange Building and Whitepoint Gardens
- Take in great views of Charleston Harbor, Fort Sumter and Patriots Point
- Learn about the city’s pivotal role in America's history from your professional guide
- Upgrade to include a tour of the famous Joseph Manigault House
What You Can Expect
It was great very informative!
While the narrative and presentation was colorful and entertaining, I was somewhat disappointed to not be given any opportunities to get off the bus to take advantage of the many photo ops presented. Also, as the tour was not coordinated with the Marigault House tour, the timing required that we join a tour of the home already in progress. As they closed at 4:30 pm, we would not have been able to see it after the coach tour.