- Private arrival transfer from the Charleston International Airport to your downtown Charleston, Kiawah, Mt Pleasant or Isle of Palm accommodation
- Skip the stress of taxis or shuttles and enjoy private airport transportation
- Simply call your driver upon arrival for immediate pickup
- Ride in the comfort of a private sedan or minivan, depending on the size of your party
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
What You Can Expect
Driver was waiting for us at CHS.
Online reservation worked very well. Driver was prompt and courteous. Knew his way around town and got us to our destination hotel quickly and safely. Because it went so well we reserved out departure transfer as well.
Our driver was right there waiting for us. He was courteous and helpful with our many questions as new arrivals to the Charleston area. We were delivered right to the front door of our hotel. Certainly worth the expense and a GREAT way to start our vacation.
Conducted with just the right amount of courtesy and helpfulness.
A little confused about pick up because the voucher says you must ring first but the car was already waiting. Good service and a nice way to travel into town.
Had to wait half hour for driver
We had some trouble finding the driver as he was standing on the far side of a unmarked van. Once we located him the trip to the hotel was straightforward.
Was OK, but nothing special. Would have appreciated a little more input from driver about Charleston. I also had to call as driver was not at airport when we landed. Did not have to wait long, but still, had to wait.
See answers to two of your previous surveys. The stay in Charleston was fine, but Booking Viator560814598 was a MFU. The driver, however, was fine.
Very inadequate service. Picked us up 4 people in a mid-sized car, so we had to all cram in. They represented that it would be an SUV. Also, very old car with no A/C. Not with it. There are plenty of taxi/vans that are cheaper.