Get a good workout on this half-day bike tour while learning about the daily customs of Chengdu locals. Visit People’s Park, where the locals come to relax and pursue their daily leisure activities. See the Qingyang Palace and the Wenshu Temple to learn about the importance of religion. Absorb Chengdu’s special atmosphere and see the sights of the city through a different lens.
- Cycle through the streets of Chengdu
- Roam along Chengdu's ancient street, China's Lane (Kuan-zhai Lane)
- Take part in the locals’ daily activities at People's Park
- Learn about the difference between a Taoist and Buddhist temple by visiting Qingyang Palace and Wenshu Temple
- Explore the various curio offerings of the Song Xian Qiao antique market
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
My family of four (children age 13 and 10) took this tour with Lillian and would highly recommend it to others of all ages and abilities. Riding a bike in China was more enjoyable than we expected as the traffic seems to respect bikes and moves at a safe pace.