Get a good workout on this half-day bike tour while learning about the daily customs of Chengdu locals. Visit People’s Park, where the locals come to relax and pursue their daily leisure activities. See the Qingyang Palace and the Wenshu Temple to learn about the importance of religion. Absorb Chengdu’s special atmosphere and see the sights of the city through a different lens.
- Cycle through the streets of Chengdu
- Roam along Chengdu's ancient street, China's Lane (Kuan-zhai Lane)
- Take part in the locals’ daily activities at People's Park
- Learn about the difference between a Taoist and Buddhist temple by visiting Qingyang Palace and Wenshu Temple
- Explore the various curio offerings of the Song Xian Qiao antique market
Reviewed by Anonymous, February 2013
Reviewed by Vivian S, February 2013
Lovely bike tour! Guide picked us up at the hotel en we went to pick up the bikes. While cycling in Chengdu the guide explained a lot about Chinese culture, history and the important places we saw while cycling. Great and friendly guide and for sure a good way to see Chengdu!