- Private tour of Mengdingshan tea plantation including tea making and tea tasting
- Learn the entire tea-making process, from harvesting to brewing, from a local farmer
- Admire the beautiful sights of the tea terraces in Mengdingshan
- Enjoy a delicious Chinese lunch at a local restaurant
- Take your final tea product home with you!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and private guide are included
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
When in Chengdu this tour is a must. We had to go to a different plantation because of the recent earthquake damage, but had one of the best days of our holidays. Coral our guide was one of the best we have ever had and Jerry our driver always got us there safe and sound in horrific traffic. This place was true China in the mountains. We picked our green tea with our baskets tied around our waist, then joined in frying it. The couple that owned the plantation were fantastic, did not speak English but our guide did a fantastic job and we all had a wonderful time. We then had a home cooked lunch and sat outside drinking green tea all afternoon. A few of the neighbours came wandering down to have a look at what we were laughing at and joined in as well. This was a fantastic tour, but made even better by our wonderful guide Coral.