- Full-day private Chengdu city sightseeing tour
- Observe giant pandas, including babies, at the Chengdu Panda Breeding Center
- Visit Zhaojue Temple, dating back to the 7th century
- Stop by Match Corner at People’s Park and stroll around Kuan-Zhai Lane
- Enjoy tea, lunch and dinner at local venues
- Receive personalized attention from your knowledgeable private guide
- Round-trip hotel transport by private vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Andy picked us up at our hotel and took us to the Panda centre. We had wanted to have a photo with a panda and Andy organised this for us. We went on to a Buddhist monastery for lunch and Andy helped us choose foods which we would like. She then took us to a quaint tourist shopping area, then onto the peoples park where we walked around and had tea and relaxed, later in the evening we had some snacks for dinner. All in all it was a great day. Andy went out of her way to make sure the day was excellent. The day was well panned with lots of interesting things to do and see. Even our driver was great, very pleasant and always ready to pick us up and take us to the next destination. I would definitely recommend this tour, without Andy there is no way we could pack so much into one day, but having someone else do all the organising it still felt really relaxed.
It was a nice day. Seeing the pandas was great and walking around the old parts of Chengdu was interesting. We'd have liked to spend a big more time browsing the shops in the Old Town Area but felt a bit rushed. The food was very disappointing and the tour lasted for 9 hours but should have been 11.