- Sichuan Opera cultural performance with tea in Chengdu
- Take a seat at Shufeng Yayun Teahouse for a delightful show
- Be entertained by Sichuan performing arts using stick puppets, face masks, folk music, acrobatics and dance
- Enjoy complimentary tea service and upgrade to include snacks
- Choose from four seating options including VIP access to a Chinese massage, ear grooming or photo session in costume!
What You Can Expect
When you arrive at the theater, choose one of three options: a massage, ear grooming or photo opportunity in opera makeup and costume.
Have a drink, snack and get a massage while you watch a fun performance.
We did the option to be made up like the cast, it was great, unbelievable pictures.
Show was entertaining and extremely enjoyable
The opera was very interesting. For VIP, I showed up an hour early to have the costume and makeup done, which was a lot of fun! They offer photo services at an additional fee, and help you pose in traditional dance movements. The opera was a variety hour of different chinese performance acts
This tour was amazing!
Redeemed the coupons for tickets without too much trouble as I speak Chinese, but I have no idea how others would have known to go to the shopping complex across the street from the park, and then to a desk in the back. As for the show, it was extremely loud too loud! and while the face changing and fire breathing at the very end were fun, there was an awful lot of non-opera felt like a US variety show in the 1940s -- slapstick, bad jokes, overall silliness -- but the audience clearly loved it! Worth every penny if you want to experience today's China..