- Private Xi’an full-day tour from Chengdu by air
- Catch a plane from Chengdu to Xi’an on a morning flight and return in the evening
- Marvel at Emperor Qin's mausoleum and the terra-cotta army at a UNESCO World Heritage site
- See panoramic views of the city as you walk along the Xi'an City Wall and peer up at ancient gate towers
- Discover architecture and food on a walking tour of the Muslim Quarter
- Learn about the history of this fascinating city from your knowledgeable private guide
- Lunch and round-trip private transfer from Xi’an Xianyang International Airport included
What You Can Expect
The trip from Vhengdu to Cian was superb. The taxi arrived early to take us to the airport and gave us our e tickets. I think this information should have been given to us prior the this as I was worried we wouldn't get the the airport. We were met in Xian by an excellent guide called Rosa and her driver. Rosa's knowledge was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed the Terracotta Warriors, City Wall and My slim Street. Our flight back was good and the driver was there to meet us on arrival as arranged. We would recommend Viator and will book with them again.
Excellent tour, it was a very early start and was organised through Samtours. We booked 2 tours through this company with Viator but needed details for our visas and Sam was very helpful so we ended up using his company for the whole week. We were picked up from the airport when we arrived in Chengdu and driven to our hotel. We did this tour and had an excellent guide called Rosa who organised a wheelchair for me at The Terracotta Warriors Museum and took lots of photos of my daughter and me. We also used Samtours to do a chengdu City tour including a visit to the panda garden, to do a volunteer day at the Woolong Panda Centre, to visit the Lehsan Giant Buddha, The Chinese Opera and the irrigation system and mountain.Samtours also took us back to the airport when we returned home. We had the same driver all week Mr Cheung who was an excellent driver and we always felt safe with him even though Chengdu is very busy. We had excellent tour guides all week. I would like t say a big thank you to Sam, Mr Cheung, Lilleth, Andy, Rosa, and Carol for looking after us and giving us excelent memories of China
A very busy day, started at 0530 drive to airport and ended at 2200 returning to the hotel in Chengdu but thoroughly enjoyable and well worth the long day. We had our own guide and driver she was great, learnt the fascinating history of the Emperor Xin, the Terracotta warriors story etc. Excellent experience. Good local lunch. Overall, excellent trip and well organised - for one of those, just have to, trips!