- Private Xi’an full-day tour from Chengdu by air
- Catch a plane from Chengdu to Xi’an on a morning flight and return in the evening
- Marvel at Emperor Qin's mausoleum and the terra-cotta army at a UNESCO World Heritage site
- See panoramic views of the city as you walk along the Xi'an City Wall and peer up at ancient gate towers
- Discover architecture and food on a walking tour of the Muslim Quarter
- Learn about the history of this fascinating city from your knowledgeable private guide
- Lunch and round-trip private transfer from Xi’an Xianyang International Airport included
What You Can Expect
On the 1- to 1.5-hour drive to this world-renowned museum, you’ll learn about the significance of its vast display of life-size clay figures that were buried during the 3rd century BC to protect China’s first emperor, Qin Shi Huang Di, in the afterlife.
When you arrive, step inside the underground chambers of Emperor Qin's mausoleum, which features the terracotta army. Your guide and the onsite exhibits reveal the ruler’s elaborate plan for the nearly 250,000-square-foot underground tomb, guarded by more than 7,000 life-sized clay figures and horses.
After your museum tour, drive back to Xi’an and continue your sightseeing at Xi’an’s Wall. If you’d like, climb the steps from the south gate until you reach the top of the ancient wall, where you can stroll along the walkway with your guide. Admire views of the city below, and marvel at the incredible architecture of the gates and towers on each side of the fortification.