- Evening trip to Elliot Beach, Covelong Beach or Marina Beach in Chennai
- Enjoy fun activities like wind surfing, surfing, swimming and cricket
- Visit the church, temple and memorial at Elliot's Beach
- Have fun on amusement park rides and visit the aquarium at Marina Beach
- Try some traditional Indian bites at the local food stalls
- Relax with a scenic stroll on the sand and watch a gorgeous sunset
- Private round-trip hotel transport included
Known as Besant Nagar Beach or ‘Bessie,’ this popular beach in Chennai’s Besant Nagar neighborhood is a calm and tranquil place ideal for lounging and sun bathing.
Soak up the relaxing, scenic atmosphere and head to some of the beach’s landmarks like the 20-year-old Velankanni Church; Ashtalakshmi Temple, dedicated to goddess Lakshmi; and the Schmidt Memorial, dedicated to a Dutch sailor who lost his life while saving a drowning fellow.
You can also visit the many food stalls and restaurants lining the beach to enjoy some traditional South Indian snacks while taking in great ocean views.
Covelong is a fishing village and port town home to posh Covelong Beach, the site of a former fort. Flanked by picturesque palm trees and lined with glittering white sand dotted with colorful sea shells, this beautiful place is a must-see.
After taking in the scenery, adventure lovers can enjoy water sports like wind surfing, surfing, swimming and cricket.
Famous Marina Beach is the pride of Chennai and one of the longest beaches in the world with a stretch of 2.5 miles (4.5 km). Here, see the statues of heroes from Tamil culture and visit the fascinating aquarium.
Stop by the food stands for some tasty Indian bites; have fun on the amusement park rides, such as the merry-go-ground and skating rink; and take an evening stroll on the sand during sunset.