- Private tour of Cholamandal Artists' Village with an expert English-speaking guide
- Learn how this village helped pioneer the Madras Movement of Art, which brought modernism to South India
- Tour the museum and visit several art galleries housing an extraordinary collection of artwork
- Discover the lifestyles of the artists and witness them creating artwork in the village
- Round-trip hotel transport by private air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Learn about the Madras Movement of Art, which occurred during the mid- to late 1900s and brought modern art to South India, and discover how this village played a vital role in establishing this groundbreaking movement.
As you explore the village, meet local artists and see fantastic displays of local modern art in the many galleries. You will also tour the village museum to see a large collection of art that is representative of the Madras Movement.