- Private cultural tour of Mahabalipuram and Dakshinachitra from Chennai
- See traditional customs first-hand at the preserved Dravidian village of Dakshinachitra
- Browse local workshops and see artisans crafting pottery, weaving silk and making baskets
- Enjoy an authentic Indian lunch
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mahabalipuram to explore its rock-cut cave temples and structures
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle and hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Guide was super friendly and very knowledgeable. Especially good if you don't have much time in Chennai, but want to get a taste of something other than the city itself. We are glad we did it.
I enjoyed the visit a lot and specially that the guide was so expert and he gave me lots of information about the place. It was a well organised journey to that must see place.
Very nice en compete tour! Very nice and friendly guide! Nice restaurant, no problems, thank you!
Great day out!
This was very interesting to see, a couple+ hours out of town with good photo ops.
The tour guide was exceptional but the back end service was appalling. First , they did not contact me to reconfirm my tour although i had sent them an email to reconfirm my tour. In their reply to my email they said someone from their Chennai office will contact me and I waited until one day before tour and still no contact. I had to call Delhi long distance to confirm my tour. Slack service . The only positive was that the guide they gave us was outstanding.