- Private tour of Kanchipuram, ‘The City of Thousand Temples,’ from Chennai
- Visit several Hindu temples, including Sri Ekambareswarar Temple, Kailasanathar Temple and Varadaraja Perumal Temple, with your private English-speaking guide
- Learn about the importance of Hinduism and the goddess Shiva in India
- Discover one of India's most lucrative and valuable products during a silk-weaving demonstration
- Enjoy a local Indian lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle and hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
The daytrip to se the tempels in Kanchipuram was very interesting and we had good oportunities to take photos. A visit to the silk market was also included in the trip but we were not aware of this. After having visited a family who made saris we were taken to a shop were we were expected to do some shopping. This situation wasnt comfortable for us. We ended the day with a tastey vegeterian indian meal before hedding back to Chenai.