A pleasant morning is spent in the company of the magnificent gentle giants of Chiang Mai - the Elephant.
- Learn about the traditional Elephant training techniques and watch the giant creatures in action
- Have the opportunity to ride on an Elephant
- Visit the beautiful Mae Sa Waterfall and an Orchid farm
- Informative and friendly guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of this Tour
In present day Thailand, elephants are only used as tremendously powerful beasts of burden. But in the earlier times, they were a vital part of the King's army and played a very important role in Thai History.
On this trip you will witness the traditional techniques still used in the elephant training process. Wonder at the delicacy and preciseness of such gigantic creatures in action. For a small fee, the adventurous can also enjoy the short but unforgettable elephant ride!
On the return journey to the hotel a stop is made at the beautiful Mae Sa Waterfall, as well as one of the region's orchid farms displaying a full variety of some of Thailand's exquisite blooms.
Reviewed by HIEN V, France, January 2013
Amazing show by the elephants although I would have liked to get more comments about the training method.
Reviewed by Elaine K, March 2010