An inspiring trip to the mountains! Relax while you are driven up to the slopes of Doi Suthep Peak to visit a Meo hilltribe and observe their simple way of life. A truly amazing way to discover breathtaking scenery, distinct natural beauty of the mountains and unspoiled hilltribe village life.
- Venture into the Chiang Mai mountains to Doi Suthep Pui National Park
- Visit the White Meo Hilltribe Village and see their humble way of life
- Visit the sacred temple of Wat Phra Thad Doi Suthep
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Friendly and informative guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
This half-day tour takes you up into the mountains of the Doi Suthep Pui National Park.
A relaxing drive takes you up the slopes of Doi Suthep Peak to visit the most sacred temple in the north, Wat Phra Thad Doi Suthep, containing a holy relic of Lord Buddha. On a clear day the panoramic views of the city from the temple ground are truly spectacular!
Located a further 18 Kilometers from Wat Doi Suthep into the mountains of Doi Suthep Pui National Park, is a White Meo Hilltribe, a relatively unspoiled hilltribe village where you can see their simple way of life.
Reviewed by meggs888, August 2012
This was a pure treat from start to finish. Our guide showed us a great time, her knoweldge and courtesy was excellent! Loved learning about and experiencing the culture. Great value for money, this tour shouldn't be missed!!
Reviewed by Gabriele M, Italy, May 2010