- Chiang Mai adventure combo tour with elephant camp, zipline, whitewater rafting and hill tribe culture
- Visit an elephant camp and have the option to ride an elephant
- Get the thrill of whitewater rafting on the Mae Taeng River
- Experience tranquility while floating on a bamboo raft
- Zipline and rappel through the jungle of Mae Sa Valley
- See northern Thailand’s hill tribe cultures up close at a demonstration village
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Just outside of Chiang Mai, the second largest city in Thailand, you can get out in nature and have great adventures in the jungle and on the river!
What You Can Expect
After the rush of seeing the elephants, you’ll head to the river for another type of thrill: white water rafting! Expert river guides will provide safety gear and a briefing on river safety and skills. Once you’re ready, hop aboard the raft for a fun and wet trip on the rapids. After about 40 minutes, you’ll switch to a traditional bamboo raft for a short float on a calm stretch of the river. Bring along dry clothing to change into after the river fun.
Your next adventure takes you to Mae Sa Valley where you’ll replenish your energy with a Thai buffet lunch, then get ready to zipline! Get fitted in your safety harness and receive a safety talk, then follow your expert guides to the first platform. Sail from platform to platform on 16 different ziplines through the treetops. Revel in the views of the forest canopy and the thrill of flying! You are attached to a safety line at all times and you can quickly become confident about being up high. Also enjoy a nature walk between sections of the zipline park.
Your day ends with a stop at a demonstration village where your guide explains the cultures of northern Thailand’s hill tribes including the Long-neck Karen, Lahu, Hmong and Lisu peoples.
Your guide returns you to your Chiang Mai hotel at the end of your tour.