- Chiang Mai day trip to Padong long-necked hill tribe with elephant ride
- Observe elephants moving timber at Maesa Elephant Camp
- Take a one-hour elephant ride through the jungle northwest of Chiang Mai
- Tour the village of Baan Thong Luang with an informative guide and meet members of the Padong long-necked Karen hill tribe
- Visit an orchid farm and the Queen Sirikit Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing! From the hotel pickup and drop off, to the lunch buffet, everything was included. We got to visit two orchid farms which was a nice bonus. The highlight was definitely the Mae Sa Elephant Camp. The elephant show and trek along with the tribe visit were both enjoyable.
Was a trip worth taken. Our tour guide named Ms. Bua made it all the more interesting.
We were afraid about a group tour, because we didn't find a private option here, but we were luck and it was only me and my husband. The tour was GREAT. The guide was very very smart and patient. We loved the Elephant Camp and the ride to the tribes. The lunch at the orchid farm was very very good. Usually buffets are not very good, but this one was special.
This tour was amazing!
Amazing, on top of planned itinerary, we got to see other villages, Orchard farm and Tiger Kingdom. Guide spoke perfect English, well informed of art and history of the area. I'd recommend it to anyone, full day of activities
Possibly the best tour we did in Chiang Mai. Would recommend to everyone.
The tour and guide were exceptional. our family group of 7 ranged in age from 81 to 40 and each of us felt catered for. The lunch choice was fantastic as we are all wary of the ubiquitous buffet so to be allowed an a la cart that was so tasty was much appreciated.
Excellent tour, the elephant show and ride was very entertaining, and the stop at tiger-land was exciting.
we had a very good day. our guide was very professional, super great English and always paying attention to each member wishes (we were lucky- just 3 in comfortable van).
Our guide Oin was very informative and pleasant. we were the only ones on the tour, so we ended up customizing it a bit. I would recommend the tour for much more insight into the culture than you could get on your own in a day.