- Chiang Mai day trip to Padong long-necked hill tribe with elephant ride
- Observe elephants moving timber at Maesa Elephant Camp
- Take a one-hour elephant ride through the jungle northwest of Chiang Mai
- Tour the village of Baan Thong Luang with an informative guide and meet members of the Padong long-necked Karen hill tribe
- Visit an orchid farm and the Queen Sirikit Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
we had a very good day. our guide was very professional, super great English and always paying attention to each member wishes (we were lucky- just 3 in comfortable van).
Our guide Oin was very informative and pleasant. we were the only ones on the tour, so we ended up customizing it a bit. I would recommend the tour for much more insight into the culture than you could get on your own in a day.