- Full-day opium trail tour from Chiang Mai
- Drive to the Hmong village of Doi Pui
- View Phra That Doi Suthep Temple with a private local guide
- Embark on a 4-hour trek through Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Visit Ban Mae Sa Mai, Northern Thailand’s largest Hmong community
- Thai picnic lunch and FORRU project donation included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
What You Can Expect
Jos T Australia
This trek was just the sort of one day trek we were after, a break from the city and a look at the local villages. The best part was the trek itself and the lovely guide chai.. We didn't see as much of the villagers themselves as much as we had liked, but a good day out.
It started out late but it was an excellent trip. Both guides were very informative about plant life. Not sure if this was because I'm a doctor but it was great.