- Full-day private zipline and bike tour in the Chiang Mai countryside
- Take in the rhythms of daily life in the rural outskirts as you cycle past colorful temples, lush rice paddies and small markets
- Explore the extensive Tweechol Botanic Garden with your expert guide along easy cycling paths
- Learn about Lanna (northern Thai) culture at the museum and architectural display inside the botanical garden
- Soar through the jungle of Mae Sa Valley on ziplines and master the art of high-flying fun
What You Can Expect
From there, pedal to Tweechol Botanic Garden. The hidden gem outside of Chiang Mai has themed sections connected by a series of paths that are perfect for cycling. Ride through the orchid garden to admire a small waterfall and koi fish pond, then head to a spectacular rose garden. Marvel at the elaborate topiaries including a dinosaur-shaped shrub, or see live animals in the small zoo. Pay close attention to the traditional houses exhibited in the garden and a small museum; the structures give you a look into Lanna culture. Once you’ve covered the grounds, switch to pedal boats and cruise around the garden’s tranquil lake.
After relaxing over a Thai buffet lunch, head to Mae Sa Valley for your next adventure: ziplining through the trees!
Receive a safety talk and get fitted in your safety harness, then follow your expert guides to begin! Soar from platform to platform on 16 different ziplines that take you through the jungle for bird’s-eye views and fun thrills. Challenge yourself by crossing a rotating log or a zigzag walkway. You are strapped into a safety line at all times so there is no danger of falling and you can quickly gain confidence about being high up!
At the end of your adventurous day, your guide returns you to your Chiang Mai hotel.