- Private full-day sightseeing tour of Lamphun from Chiang Mai
- Ride a one-way train to rural Lamphun and return on a scenic drive along the Ping River
- Visit several Buddhist temples: Wat Phra That Hariphunchai, Wat Phra Yuen and Wat Chama Thewi (popularly called Wat Kukut)
- Learn about the Tai Yong culture at a textile museum with your knowledgeable private guide
- Sample snacks at Lamphun’s fresh food market and enjoy a tasting of longan wine
- Eat a noodle dish for lunch and delight in the flavors of northern Thai cuisine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned private vehicle included
What You Can Expect
We loved every bit of it. Special thanks to our guide for introducing us to the yummy drink at the temple. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. From now on khao soi will be a regular feature on our menu!
Not bad. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative about the temples and culture. I enjoyed helping to give an offering at one of the temples.We enjoyed the lunch in the noodle shop and the visit to the markets. Unfortunately, the guide and the driver did not seem as knowledgeable about how to get to places. We were constantly driving around in circles, with them asking the way all the time. We were looking forward to the visit to the longan wine making co-op which was an inclusion in this tour, only to find when we got there that it was closed. We received an apology, but in my humble opinion, if it is a tour inclusion and we are paying for it, they should at least be making arrangements and checking ahead of time to make sure there are no glitches. That is called professionalism.