An inspiring trip to the mountains! Relax while you are driven up to the slopes of Doi Suthep Peak to visit a Meo hilltribe and observe their simple way of life. A truly amazing way to discover breathtaking scenery, distinct natural beauty of the mountains and unspoiled hilltribe village life.
- Venture into the Chiang Mai mountains to Doi Suthep Pui National Park
- Visit the White Meo Hilltribe Village and see their humble way of life
- Visit the sacred temple of Wat Phra Thad Doi Suthep
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Friendly and informative guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
What You Can Expect
This half-day tour takes you up into the mountains of the Doi Suthep Pui National Park.
A relaxing drive takes you up the slopes of Doi Suthep Peak to visit the most sacred temple in the north, Wat Phra Thad Doi Suthep, containing a holy relic of Lord Buddha. On a clear day the panoramic views of the city from the temple ground are truly spectacular!
Located a further 18 Kilometers from Wat Doi Suthep into the mountains of Doi Suthep Pui National Park, is a White Meo Hilltribe, a relatively unspoiled hilltribe village where you can see their simple way of life.
Interesting place to visit, love to come back again.
This was a pure treat from start to finish. Our guide showed us a great time, her knoweldge and courtesy was excellent! Loved learning about and experiencing the culture. Great value for money, this tour shouldn't be missed!!