- Admission to 360 Chicago (John Hancock Observatory) and a half bottle of Prosecco
- Ascend to the top in North America’s fastest elevators and marvel at stunning views in every direction
- Admire landmarks including Willis (Sears) Tower, Navy Pier and Lake Michigan
- Indulge in your half bottle of Italian Prosecco and opt to use interactive screens and telescopes to discover the sights of Chicago
- Savor the thrill of the open-air Skywalk!
- Awesome way to turn your visit to this popular tourist attraction into a luxury experience
What You Can Expect
Take your time drinking your bubbly while admiring 360-degree views of Chicago from the floor-to-ceiling windows. Appreciate the majesty of the buildings all around you in the daytime, and delight in a sea of glittering city lights at night. See Chicago landmarks including the expansive Lake Michigan; the vibrant Magnificent Mile with its many shops and bars; Navy Pier, the city's most-visited tourist attraction; and another famous Chicago skyscraper, Willis (Sears) Tower.
Dare to take a stroll on the open-air Skywalk, where you'll enjoy unobstructed views of the Chicago skyline and feel the wind on your face. Or take the multimedia Sky Tour, a combination of an audio tour available in seven languages and interactive screens that allow you to zoom in and out of famous locations all over the city (additional fees apply).
Make sure to check out the 80 foot-long (24 meter) wall with murals depicting Chicago's colorful past, and have a souvenir photo taken in which you appear as a 360 Chicago (John Hancock Observatory) window washer.
After you finish your Prosecco, you may want to also indulge in gelato, coffee, cocktails or a cafe menu created by 3-star Michelin chef Ferran Adria (own expense). When you've had your fill, head back down to the Magnificent Mile where you'll have plenty of choices for filling the rest of your day or night.