- Small-group guided Chicago pizza tour
- Explore four Chicago neighborhoods to see where the locals dine
- Get a behind-the-scenes view of the kitchens and see how the pizza is made
- Savor four pizza samples including Chicago-style, tavern-style, artisanal and Neapolitan pizza
- Enjoy informative historical commentary on pizza making in Chicago
- Transport by mini-coach to each stop
What You Can Expect
- Pizano's Pizza and Pasta - traditional deep-dish pizza
- Coalfire - the first coal oven pizza joint in Chicago
- Spacca Napoli Pizzeria - Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN)-certified Neapolitan pizza
- redFLAME Pizzeria - the only grilled pizza in Chicago!
- Italian Fiesta Pizzeria- Obama's favorite home-town pizza
- Pequod's Pizza – deep-dish pan pizza
- Apart Pizza - Northern Italian-inspired artisanal pizza
- Flo & Santos - South Side tavern-style pizza
- Gino's East – deep-dish pizza with cornmeal crust
Excellent. We enjoyed every minute of this tour. We went to four different pizza restaurants. You receive plenty of food. We did this tour in a snow storm and were still very happy. Tour guide was very kind.
This was the highlight of our entire trip! It was so much fun. I was under the impression we were going to just visit 4 different pizza shops. When our guide broke into a full blown tour guide mode. He told us all about the city and we traveled around in a bus from one pizza shoppe to another. We had so much fun! My favorite pizza out of all of it was the Deep Dish Pizza at Pizano's. We tried the Mark's Special, and while I thought it would benefit from some sausage it was still the best pizza I have ever had! The tour guide was fun and exciting. We had so much fun!