- Small-group guided Chicago pizza tour
- Explore four Chicago neighborhoods to see where the locals dine
- Get a behind-the-scenes view of the kitchens and see how the pizza is made
- Savor four pizza samples including Chicago-style, tavern-style, artisanal and Neapolitan pizza
- Enjoy informative historical commentary on pizza making in Chicago
- Transport by mini-coach to each stop
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Pizano's Pizza and Pasta - traditional deep-dish pizza
- Coalfire - the first coal oven pizza joint in Chicago
- Spacca Napoli Pizzeria - Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN)-certified Neapolitan pizza
- redFLAME Pizzeria - the only grilled pizza in Chicago!
- Italian Fiesta Pizzeria- Obama's favorite home-town pizza
- Pequod's Pizza – deep-dish pan pizza
- Apart Pizza - Northern Italian-inspired artisanal pizza
- Flo & Santos - South Side tavern-style pizza
- Gino's East – deep-dish pizza with cornmeal crust
Pizzas were delicious! Tour guide was EXTREMELY knowledgeable and friendly. Would do it again!
This tour was fantastic. A great way to see and experience Chicago while tasting great pizza. Our guide Danny was highly knowledgable and informative. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves pizza.