- Small-group guided Chicago pizza tour
- Explore four Chicago neighborhoods to see where the locals dine
- Get a behind-the-scenes view of the kitchens and see how the pizza is made
- Savor four pizza samples including Chicago-style, tavern-style, artisanal and Neapolitan pizza
- Enjoy informative historical commentary on pizza making in Chicago
- Transport by mini-coach to each stop
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Pizano's Pizza and Pasta - traditional deep-dish pizza
- Coalfire - the first coal oven pizza joint in Chicago
- Spacca Napoli Pizzeria - Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN)-certified Neapolitan pizza
- redFLAME Pizzeria - the only grilled pizza in Chicago!
- Italian Fiesta Pizzeria- Obama's favorite home-town pizza
- Pequod's Pizza – deep-dish pan pizza
- Apart Pizza - Northern Italian-inspired artisanal pizza
- Flo & Santos - South Side tavern-style pizza
- Gino's East – deep-dish pizza with cornmeal crust
My wife and I had a great time on this tour last week. Jonathan was great. Pizza was awesome and the city tour information was an added benefit. Would do it again.
Robert was a wealth of knowledge, not only of the Chicago pizza scene but of the history of Chicago overall. I highly recommend this tour.
This was a great tour but be prepared to eat plenty of pizza, so dont have breakfast lol. Our tour guide Robert was fantastic he had lots of information about the city and lots also about the different Pizza establisments we were going to. We also met some really nice people on this tour as well.
Our tour guide, Danny, was outstanding in every respect. He was knowledgeable about pizza and r
The city as well. He addressed all by name which was impressive. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Mitch and Billikay Hartson
Excellent food and a great tour guide! So glad we went on this tour!
We had the time of our life. Jonathan was the best. I am missing me some
Chicago pizza already. I went on other tours while there yet Jonathan had the best and most informative knowledge. I guess you can say he made the tour.
Yummy! Great variety of tastes. Tour guide was very informative. Great descriptions of what to expect before we got to each stop. Lots of fun! We would definitely recommend this tour.
This was a wonderful tour of 4 different pizza restaurants in which we were able to sample the different pizza specialties. Our guide was fantastic, and his knowledge of pizza and Chicago was boundless. We also enjoyed our guide's humor. We would highly recommend this tour for all pizza lovers!
Great pizza and great fun! Our guide, Jonathan, did an excellent job. Very informative and entertaining.
Great tour. Highly recommend it to anyone who likes pizza. It also provides a great sightseeing opportunity for parts of Chicago that are off the tourist track.