- Small-group guided Chicago pizza tour
- Explore four Chicago neighborhoods to see where the locals dine
- Get a behind-the-scenes view of the kitchens and see how the pizza is made
- Savor four pizza samples including Chicago-style, tavern-style, artisanal and Neapolitan pizza
- Enjoy informative historical commentary on pizza making in Chicago
- Transport by mini-coach to each stop
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Pizano's Pizza and Pasta - traditional deep-dish pizza
- Coalfire - the first coal oven pizza joint in Chicago
- Spacca Napoli Pizzeria - Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN)-certified Neapolitan pizza
- redFLAME Pizzeria - the only grilled pizza in Chicago!
- Italian Fiesta Pizzeria- Obama's favorite home-town pizza
- Pequod's Pizza – deep-dish pan pizza
- Apart Pizza - Northern Italian-inspired artisanal pizza
- Flo & Santos - South Side tavern-style pizza
- Gino's East – deep-dish pizza with cornmeal crust
Really fun our guide Danny was very knowledgeable about the pizza and the city, too! The receptionist at Pizano's was really rude to us.. it was snowing that morning and we arrived approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled time of arrival. She told us we had to wait outside, in the wind and snow, until the proper time was reached. We didn't ask to be seated, and were just going to wait inside the entry way but she wouldn't allow us to. Then she never invited us back inside when our time was up. Bad form Pizano's!
The tour was great! Our guide was really fun and the pizza was delicious, I would definitely recommend it!