- Small-group guided Chicago pizza tour
- Explore four Chicago neighborhoods to see where the locals dine
- Get a behind-the-scenes view of the kitchens and see how the pizza is made
- Savor four pizza samples including Chicago-style, tavern-style, artisanal and Neapolitan pizza
- Enjoy informative historical commentary on pizza making in Chicago
- Transport by mini-coach to each stop
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Pizano's Pizza and Pasta - traditional deep-dish pizza
- Coalfire - the first coal oven pizza joint in Chicago
- Spacca Napoli Pizzeria - Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN)-certified Neapolitan pizza
- redFLAME Pizzeria - the only grilled pizza in Chicago!
- Italian Fiesta Pizzeria- Obama's favorite home-town pizza
- Pequod's Pizza – deep-dish pan pizza
- Apart Pizza - Northern Italian-inspired artisanal pizza
- Flo & Santos - South Side tavern-style pizza
- Gino's East – deep-dish pizza with cornmeal crust
Danny, our guide, was phenomenal. His knowledge of the city and of the establishments we visited was great, as was his sense of humor. The pizza was so delicious, and each restaurant was very different from the last. A great time, I'd love to do it again with a group of friends. We live just outside Chicago and have great pizza in our area too, but being driven around the city into different neighborhoods and not having to worry about parking was a relief and a gift. Thank you for the fun afternoon.
The tour was great! Our guide was really fun and the pizza was delicious, I would definitely recommend it!