- Small-group guided Chicago pizza tour
- Explore four Chicago neighborhoods to see where the locals dine
- Get a behind-the-scenes view of the kitchens and see how the pizza is made
- Savor four pizza samples including Chicago-style, tavern-style, artisanal and Neapolitan pizza
- Enjoy informative historical commentary on pizza making in Chicago
- Transport by mini-coach to each stop
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Pizano's Pizza and Pasta - traditional deep-dish pizza
- Coalfire - the first coal oven pizza joint in Chicago
- Spacca Napoli Pizzeria - Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN)-certified Neapolitan pizza
- redFLAME Pizzeria - the only grilled pizza in Chicago!
- Italian Fiesta Pizzeria- Obama's favorite home-town pizza
- Pequod's Pizza – deep-dish pan pizza
- Apart Pizza - Northern Italian-inspired artisanal pizza
- Flo & Santos - South Side tavern-style pizza
- Gino's East – deep-dish pizza with cornmeal crust
Great tour. Highly recommend it to anyone who likes pizza. It also provides a great sightseeing opportunity for parts of Chicago that are off the tourist track.
As someone who has been to Chicago on many occasions, I normally hit the same pizza spots when i come to town. I liked this tour because I was able to go a couple of new spots that I probably would never go to when I come to town. Upon meeting, we were given a bit of history on Chicago pizza....some fun facts that I was unaware of.......Our pizza tour was mixed, in that depending on which restaurant we stopped at, we were either sampling deep dish, thin crust or both (four restaurants in total). The transportation was also very comfortable for this 3.5 hour tour....while we were being transported to the different restaurants for the samplings, we were getting a tour along the way....so that also made the tour fun. Overall, if you like sampling pizza with a fun tour guide, I recommend this fun tour....