Travel in comfort from the airport to your downtown Chicago hotel and back again with a Chicago Airport Roundtrip Transfer. Take the hassle out of your holiday with the convenience of a regularly scheduled transfer service to downtown Chicago.
- Chicago airport transfer
- Take the hassle out of your holiday with the convenience of a regularly scheduled transfer service
- Shuttles depart every 10 to 15 minutes
What You Can Expect
Departing every 10 to 15 minutes, transfers are available 7 days a week from both of Chicago's major airports - O'Hare and Midway. For your return trip back to the airport, the shuttle service operates from 4:00am to 10:00pm.
Please Note: Transfers are valid to downtown Chicago hotels only.
Downtown Chicago hotels to O'Hare or Midway Airport:
- You must call GOl Airport Express on 1-888-284-3826 at least 24 hours prior to your flight departure to book your return transfer. At this time, you must provide your hotel and flight details.
- You will be given a Confirmation Number at this time. Please note this number on your GO Airport Express return ticket.
- Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to your arranged departure time
Upon arrival at O'Hare Airport
- Shuttles depart from O'Hare airport every 10-15 minutes for downtown service to downtown Chicago. Loading zones for boarding the Airport Express shuttle are at Terminal 1 by Door E (United Airlines), Terminal 2 by Door D (Continental, US Airways, Northwest, Air Canada), Terminal 3 by Door E (Alaska, American, Delta, Iberia) and Terminal 5 outside Door D (International Airlines) across from baggage claim on the Baggage Claim level. At the international terminal we are located just outside Door 1E which is just outside of baggage claim and Customs. The last Airport Express van leaves O'Hare at 11:30 pm seven nights a week.
Upon arrival at Midway Airport
- Shuttles depart from Midway airport every 15 minutes for downtown service to Chicago hotels, downtown businesses and north and south suburban residential locations. The airport express ticket counter and loading zone is located at Door 3 (Southwest Airlines), lower level across from baggage claim. Reservations from Midway to downtown are not necessary.
Awesome drivers, reliable and reasonable
The drivers were prompt, courteous, and helpful.
GO AIRPORT EXPRESS IS ALWAYS DEPENDABLE - EVEN AT 530 AM !! I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THIS GREAT SERVICE
My ride to the holeI was wonderful. I had a great driver. I wish I could remember his name. His automobile was clean and very comfortable. We had a great time talking about Chicago.
My ride back was a nightmare. I called as a reminder to pick me up in the morning and was told I needed to call 24 hours in advance. I had already scheduled the pick up so I don't understand why.I then had to take use a taxi to get to the airport and that cost over 77 dollars. I call Viator and they are refunding the money for both the Viator order and taxi. I can't say enough good thing about them. I will definitely use them again!
Picked up on time, very friendly driver
Excellent service both fron airport to hotel and back . Pick up on time ,driver helpful and courteous.
My trip was fine. I thought we left too early to go totthe airport but I understand that you probably wanted to allow time for the possibility of heavy or stalled traffic. Good return on my dollars spent with you.
Great price so don't mind sharing
The booking was easy, the directions clear, the drivers pleasant and helpful. The price was reasonable though a family rate would have been appreciated. We would definitely use this service again. Thank you
United States of America
Easiest way to and from the airport.
Convenient, effortless, timely.