Travel in comfort from the airport to your downtown Chicago hotel and back again with a Chicago Airport Roundtrip Transfer. Take the hassle out of your holiday with the convenience of a regularly scheduled transfer service to downtown Chicago.
- Chicago airport transfer
- Take the hassle out of your holiday with the convenience of a regularly scheduled transfer service
- Shuttles depart every 10 to 15 minutes
What You Can Expect
Departing every 10 to 15 minutes, transfers are available 7 days a week from both of Chicago's major airports - O'Hare and Midway. For your return trip back to the airport, the shuttle service operates from 4:00am to 10:00pm.
Please Note: Transfers are valid to downtown Chicago hotels only.
Downtown Chicago hotels to O'Hare or Midway Airport:
- You must call GOl Airport Express on 1-888-284-3826 at least 24 hours prior to your flight departure to book your return transfer. At this time, you must provide your hotel and flight details.
- You will be given a Confirmation Number at this time. Please note this number on your GO Airport Express return ticket.
- Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to your arranged departure time
Upon arrival at O'Hare Airport
- Shuttles depart from O'Hare airport every 10-15 minutes for downtown service to downtown Chicago. Loading zones for boarding the Airport Express shuttle are at Terminal 1 by Door E (United Airlines), Terminal 2 by Door D (Continental, US Airways, Northwest, Air Canada), Terminal 3 by Door E (Alaska, American, Delta, Iberia) and Terminal 5 outside Door D (International Airlines) across from baggage claim on the Baggage Claim level. At the international terminal we are located just outside Door 1E which is just outside of baggage claim and Customs. The last Airport Express van leaves O'Hare at 11:30 pm seven nights a week.
Upon arrival at Midway Airport
- Shuttles depart from Midway airport every 15 minutes for downtown service to Chicago hotels, downtown businesses and north and south suburban residential locations. The airport express ticket counter and loading zone is located at Door 3 (Southwest Airlines), lower level across from baggage claim. Reservations from Midway to downtown are not necessary.
Didn't feel like there was any disadvantage being in a shared vehicle. Van was outside the airport right where they said with lots of people on hand to offer assistance. Return trip was easy.....and they arrived at the hotel as per the reservation. It was a breeze. Didn't regret it at all.
This tour was amazing!