Arrange your round-trip airport transfer in advance and skip the hassle of booking a service in Chicago. This convenient form of transport takes you from either of Chicago's airports —Midway or O'Hare — to your hotel or private residence, and then back again. It means you spend more time enjoying your trip and less time puzzling out the logistics.
- Chicago airport transfer
- Take the hassle out of your holiday with the convenience of a regularly scheduled transfer service
- Shuttles depart every 10 to 15 minutes
What You Can Expect
Enter your details when you book, and your transfer is confirmed automatically. When you land, bypass the taxi lines, show your confirmation voucher to the driver, and then step inside your waiting transportation. Please note: the service covers all addresses in the downtown Chicago area only.
For your return trip, shuttle service operates from 4:00am to 10:00pm. End your trip with ease, and arrive at Midway or O'Hare in time for your flight. This Chicago round-trip transfer service is available 7 days a week. Please see the Itinerary section below for details.
Downtown Chicago hotels to O'Hare or Midway Airport:
- You must call GOl Airport Express on 1-888-284-3826 at least 24 hours prior to your flight departure to book your return transfer. At this time, you must provide your hotel and flight details.
- You will be given a Confirmation Number at this time. Please note this number on your GO Airport Express return ticket.
- Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to your arranged departure time
Upon arrival at O'Hare Airport
- Shuttles depart from O'Hare airport every 10-15 minutes for downtown service to downtown Chicago. Loading zones for boarding the Airport Express shuttle are at Terminal 1 by Door E (United Airlines), Terminal 2 by Door D (Continental, US Airways, Northwest, Air Canada), Terminal 3 by Door E (Alaska, American, Delta, Iberia) and Terminal 5 outside Door D (International Airlines) across from baggage claim on the Baggage Claim level. At the international terminal we are located just outside Door 1E which is just outside of baggage claim and Customs. The last Airport Express van leaves O'Hare at 11:30 pm seven nights a week.
Upon arrival at Midway Airport
- Shuttles depart from Midway airport every 15 minutes for downtown service to Chicago hotels, downtown businesses and north and south suburban residential locations. The airport express ticket counter and loading zone is located at Door 3 (Southwest Airlines), lower level across from baggage claim. Reservations from Midway to downtown are not necessary.
Everything went smoothly when I arrived. The pick-up on departure was right on time. Both drivers were friendly and helpful.
First time passenger, service was very good and the drivers did a fine job getting me to the hotel and back to the airport.
Both the driver and the tour guide were helpful and pleasant. The tour guide was knowledgeable and answered everyone's questions easily. The tour was well worth the money.
Go Shuttle was great. The drivers were friendly and provided great info which helped us enjoy our Chicago visit
Awesome drivers, reliable and reasonable
The drivers were prompt, courteous, and helpful.
GO AIRPORT EXPRESS IS ALWAYS DEPENDABLE - EVEN AT 530 AM !! I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THIS GREAT SERVICE
My ride to the holeI was wonderful. I had a great driver. I wish I could remember his name. His automobile was clean and very comfortable. We had a great time talking about Chicago.
My ride back was a nightmare. I called as a reminder to pick me up in the morning and was told I needed to call 24 hours in advance. I had already scheduled the pick up so I don't understand why.I then had to take use a taxi to get to the airport and that cost over 77 dollars. I call Viator and they are refunding the money for both the Viator order and taxi. I can't say enough good thing about them. I will definitely use them again!
Picked up on time, very friendly driver