- Chicago blues music and Blues Brothers city tour
- See the sites made famous by the Chicago blues music scene
- Learn about the history of the Chicago blues from your expert guide
- Watch scenes from The Blues Brothers aboard the coach and see the real locations where the movie was filmed
- See various Chicago neighborhoods including the Loop, Pilsen, Bridgeport, Bronzeville and River North
- Visit Maxwell Street, Chess Records, the House of Blues and Daley Plaza with the Picasso sculpture
Reviewed by Raymond W, October 2012
This was the best experience I had in Chicago, Throughly enjoyed it, would highly recommend it to other visitors.
Reviewed by Louise W, September 2012
This was not at all what we had in mind when we booked. If you like to ride the bus while watching the video, it's maybe ok. You had to see the most significant parts of the movie Blue Brothers and I'm guessing that most people who go this tour has already seen the movie.