- Chicago blues music and Blues Brothers city tour
- See the sites made famous by the Chicago blues music scene
- Learn about the history of the Chicago blues from your expert guide
- Watch scenes from The Blues Brothers aboard the coach and see the real locations where the movie was filmed
- See various Chicago neighborhoods including the Loop, Pilsen, Bridgeport, Bronzeville and River North
- Visit Maxwell Street, Chess Records, the House of Blues and Daley Plaza with the Picasso sculpture
What You Can Expect
Absolutely loved the tour. Thought the host was excellent as he knew so much and was very entertaining. Would definitely recommend this to any other Aussie friends who visit Chicago - it was one if the highlights of our stay!
Loved it, well worth going along if you're a blues brothers fan.