- Chicago blues music and Blues Brothers city tour
- See the sites made famous by the Chicago blues music scene
- Learn about the history of the Chicago blues from your expert guide
- Watch scenes from The Blues Brothers aboard the coach and see the real locations where the movie was filmed
- See various Chicago neighborhoods including the Loop, Pilsen, Bridgeport, Bronzeville and River North
- Visit Maxwell Street, Chess Records, the House of Blues and Daley Plaza with the Picasso sculpture
What You Can Expect
WE totally enjoyed the Blues Brother Tour. The host was entertaining and full of knowledge not only on the movie trivia but also on the history of the City of Chicago. The driver did a great job in navigating the narrow streets of the South Side. I thought that this tour was fantastic.
Great tour! Lots of fun. Highly recommend!