- 2-hour Chicago brunch cruise
- Breathtaking views of Chicago skyline including the Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), the John Hancock, to the Shedd Aquarium and Aon Center
- Freshly prepared brunch buffet
- DJ entertainment
What You Can Expect
You cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Navy Pier. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table.
Explore and Enjoy...
Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or tour the ship's three climate controlled decks. A great way to start your afternoon is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of tastes.
Throughout the cruise our DJ entertainment provides the music...
Dance or relax while the DJ entertains you with a beautiful mix of everything from soft classics to today's favorites.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
- Classic Caesar Salad - Romaine hearts, herb croutons, Parmesan reggiano and house Caesar dressing
- Farmer’s Market Garden Salad - Daily selection of fresh greens
- Scrambled eggs with Wisconsin cheddar
- Sausage and applewood smoked bacon
- Hash brown potatoes with peppers and onion
- House-Griddled Belgian Waffles - Fresh waffles served with a selection of maple syrup, cinnamon whipped cream, dark chocolate shavings and fresh berry sauce
- Strawberries and Cream French Toast - Cinnamon-battered Texas toast filled with strawberry cream cheese topped with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar
- Smoked Salmon Station - Includes bagels, assorted cheeses, capers and red onion
- Penne Rigatta Primavera - Penne pasta with broccoli, mushrooms, red peppers tossed with a garlic Parmesan cream
- Roasted Chicken - Roasted smoked chicken with thyme demi-glace served with fried leeks and heirloom potatoes
- Salmon and Tilapia - Served with citrus quinoa and pineapple mango chutney
- Curried Vegetable Cassoulett- Cauliflower, carrots, red potatoes and legumes in a light curry sauce
- Black Pepper-Crusted Sirloin - Roasted whole with natural juices and served with horseradish cream
- Signature chocolate fountain
- Assortment of domestic and imported cheeses
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Cakes and pastries