- 2-hour Chicago brunch cruise
- Breathtaking views of Chicago skyline including the Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), the John Hancock, to the Shedd Aquarium and Aon Center
- Freshly prepared brunch buffet
- DJ entertainment
What You Can Expect
You cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Navy Pier. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table.
Explore and Enjoy...
Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or tour the ship's three climate controlled decks. A great way to start your afternoon is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of tastes.
Throughout the cruise our DJ entertainment provides the music...
Dance or relax while the DJ entertains you with a beautiful mix of everything from soft classics to today's favorites.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
SAMPLE MENU: (subject to change)
- Caesar Salad: Crisp Romaine Hearts tossed with hand cut Croutons, shaved Parmesan Reggiano, in a traditional Caesar Dressing
- Mixed Greens with Apples and Strawberries Fresh Salad Greens tossed with Granny Smith Apples, Caramelized Pecans, Strawberries, Grape Tomatoes and crumbled Bleu Cheese, in a Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Scrambled eggs with Wisconsin cheddar
- Turkey sausage
- Applewood smoked bacon
- Hash brown potatoes with peppers and onion
- Yogurt and granola
- House-Griddled Belgian Waffles: Freshly made Waffles served with a selection of Maple Syrup, Cinnamon Whipped Cream, Dark Chocolate Shavings and Fresh Berry Sauce
- Strawberries and Cream French Toast: Cinnamon-Battered Texas Toast filled with Strawberry Cream Cheese, topped with fresh Strawberries and Powdered Sugar
- Maple-Glazed Chipotle Chicken: Pan-roasted smoked Chicken Breast, served with a fiery Vegetable Ratatouille topped with a Chipotle Tomato Cream
- Penne Rigatta Primavera: Penne Pasta tossed with fresh Broccoli, Mushrooms, Red Peppers and Smoked Gouda Cream Sauce
- Wild Mushroom Trio: Shiitake, Portabella and Button Mushrooms, roasted in Garlic and Onions, served with a Tomato Concasse and Rosemary Polenta
- Smoked Salmon Station: Platters of smoked Salmon, served with a selection of fresh Bagels, assorted Cheeses, Capers and Red Onion
- Argentinean Tilapia: Pan-seared Tilapia Fillets marinated in spicy Chimichurri Sauce, served with Sweet Corn Hominy Posole and crispy Corn Tortilla Strips
- Black Pepper-Crusted Sirloin: Roasted whole with natural juices and served with horseradish cream
- Signature chocolate fountain
- Assortment of domestic and imported cheeses, fresh fruit, cakes and pastries