- 2-hour chocolate walking tour of Chicago
- Follow your friendly local guide on an easy walk along Magnificent Mile
- Visit several popular and off-the-beaten path chocolatiers to sample seven chocolate treats
- Indulge in chocolate truffles, chocolate drinks, cupcakes, donuts and more
- See iconic Chicago sights along the way including the John Hancock Building and Chicago Water Tower
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Once you've had Chicago's famous deep-dish pizza, why not enjoy a little dessert? This chocolate tour takes the guess-work out of finding your favorite sweets by treating you to an array of chocolate selections and confections. It's a tasty and fun way to enjoy Chicago's famous Magnificent Mile!
What You Can Expect
Seth was fantastic! He made the tour so fun and informative. We would definitely do another one if Seth was our guide!
This trip wa great, our tour guide Seth was really helpful and gave us loads of information about the city which made our stay in Chicago that much more enjoyable because he told us all the best places to visit. Would definitely go again and recommend the experience to friends + family. 10 out of 10