- 4-hour tour of Chicago by land and water
- Take a narrated coach tour of the South Side
- See Grant Park, the Lake Point Towers, Navy Pier and more
- Enjoy a shoreline yacht cruise on the Chicago River
- Choice of two morning departure times
- Pickup from selected downtown Chicago hotels
What You Can Expect
See Chicago’s Orchestra Hall and Shedd Aquarium, one of the world's largest aquariums. You'll also see the Field Museum of Natural History, the 80-story Amoco Building, and pass by President Obama's former neighborhood and house!
After your bus tour, board a state-of-the-art yacht to get a unique view of the city from the water as you ruise along the Chicago River!
South Side sights:
- Grant Park
- Soldier Field
- Adler Planetarium
- Joseph Petrillo outdoor band shell
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Orchestra Hall
- Shedd Aquarium
- Field Museum of Natural History
- South Commons
- Jackson Park
- University of Chicago
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Lake Point Towers
- Navy Pier
Fantastic value for money. City tour well organised and narrated although the company need to inverst in a new coach. Front left window full of water and has been for months according to the tour guide!!
Chicago River cruise was simply breathtaking and one of the best river cruises I have ever taken.
Really enjoyable with an excellent informative tour guide.