- Chicago sightseeing tour by luxury mini-coach
- Stop for three picturesque photo opportunities and travel through 'the Loop,' Chicago's downtown area
- See the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower), Wrigley Field and Millennium Park
- Get historical insight about Chicago from your guide!
- Tour handouts available in Spanish, French and Italian
- Upgrade to include a boat tour on the Chicago River!
- Small-group tour limited to 12 passengers ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Wrigley Field
- Lincoln Park
- Chicago River
- Zoo gardens
- Museum Campus
- The Willis (Sears) Tower
- Millennium Park
- The Magnificent Mile
- High Hefner's Original Playboy Mansion
- The Water Tower
- Navy Pier
As we only had 2 days to explore Chicago, we decided the best way to see the most in a short time was to take a mini bus tour. It was great to give a good overview of the city and see the most sights. Paul was a super guide-lots of knowledge and insightful stories. Would definitely recommend it!
its the best tour for a small group just the right size see just about every thing and tolled all the go stuff about chicago