- Chicago sightseeing tour by luxury mini-coach
- Stop for three picturesque photo opportunities and travel through 'the Loop,' Chicago's downtown area
- See the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower) and Millennium Park
- Get historical insight about Chicago from your guide!
- Tour handouts available in Spanish, French and Italian
- Upgrade to include a boat tour on the Chicago River!
- Small-group tour limited to 12 passengers ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Lincoln Park
- Chicago River
- Zoo gardens
- Museum Campus
- The Willis (Sears) Tower
- Millennium Park
- The Magnificent Mile
- High Hefner's Original Playboy Mansion
- The Water Tower
- Navy Pier
Great tour guide. Very knowledgeable. Friendly.
As first time visitors to Chicago, my husband and i really enjoyed and appreciated the bus tour and the river cruise. We were only in town for three days one of which was to be spent at Wrigley Field!, so this gave us to see a lot in a short period of time. The river architectural cruise was absolutely fantastic!
Informative, entertaining and thoroughly enjoyed by all four of us!
Just recently took the combo city/river tour on Wed., June 24,2015. Had a great time. Both guides were very informative. They told many interesting facts about Chicago. The mini bus was very comfortable with a small group. It felt like your own special tour. The architecture of the buildings and the history behind them was worth the money. Had a great time!!
We were the only ones on the tour and the driver did an excellent job of telling us all about Chicago and pointing out places along our tour. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Our guide, Paul, narrated our tour with enthusiasm even though the two of us were the only passengers. He picked us up promptly and accommodated our every wish.
Our guide did a great job. Very personable and informative. Sorry I did not catch his name. We learned a lot. Very safe driver, too.
This tour was amazing!
Tour was great but should have more pick up points .We had to race against time to get there.