- Chicago crime tour by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Explore Chicago’s most storied crime-related areas in the Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Old Town, the Loop and Magnificent Mile
- Hear stories about Chicago’s most notorious criminals and mobsters including Al Capone and John Dillinger
- Witness the sites of history’s most infamous crime scenes including the St Valentine’s Day Massacre
- Hop off to explore some places by foot with your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This unique tour takes you to the actual places where famous gangsters and mobsters carried out their evil and mischievous activities. You even get to explore a few of the places by foot, taking real steps into history!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your mafia tour highlights Chicago’s most notorious crime scenes, including the courthouse where some of the most famed mob cases were tried, and the site of the grisly 1929 St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Other notorious mob haunts you do a drive-by on are the Biograph Theater, Holy Name Cathedral, Clark Street Bridge, and Lake Street EL. (Along the way, you can hop out of your ride for pictures.) When it's all over, you'll get a ride back to the Near North Side to end the tour.
$39.95 Save $4.00