- Chicago crime tour by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Explore Chicago’s most storied crime-related areas in the Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Old Town, the Loop and Magnificent Mile
- Hear stories about Chicago’s most notorious criminals and mobsters including Al Capone and John Dillinger
- Witness the sites of history’s most infamous crime scenes including the St Valentine’s Day Massacre
- Hop off to explore some places by foot with your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This unique tour takes you to the actual places where famous gangsters and mobsters carried out their evil and mischievous activities. You even get to explore a few of the places by foot, taking real steps into history!
What You Can Expect
We have taken several diferent tours in Chicago. So when our visitors came to town this year, we decided to try something totally out of the box. This tour was a lot of fun! Our guide was not only informative but he had a great sense of humor. Our guests loved it and had a great time. I would highly recommend this tour to others.
United States of America
Well informed guide and a great tour! Well worth the time and money.
Very informative and energetic.
Informative, interesting, and entertaining.
Enjoyed going to neighborhoods we were not familiar with.
Tour leader did a great job.
VERY EXCITING TO GET ON AND OFF OF THE BUS WHERE THE CRIME MOBSTERS ACTUALLY WALKED - I FELT LIKE A PART OF THE MOB MYSELF!!
Came to Chicago with 8 other people. I had gone on this tour before and loved it. I recommended it to some friends and we booked a crime tour on Oct. 4. We all had a great time and want to do another tour next year.
This was a great tour and our tour guide Jade was fantastic, he had lots of great facts about Chicagos mob and crime history. We got off the bus at a few different places where he explained the history of the places. All in all a fantastic tour highly reccomend.
Excellent tour - with lots of info from a great guide.
Fun, wanted it to last longer!! Jade was a great tour guide!
The tour was great! My sisters and I took my mom as part of her birthday weekend and she loved it -- it was her favorite activity of the weekend! Our guide, Jade, was terrific!