- 3-hour Chicago dinner cruise
- Enjoy freshly prepared, distinctive 3-course dinner
- Dance to the on board DJ entertainment
- Cruise Lake Michigan aboard a newly renovated luxury vessel
- Admire spectacular Chicago skyline views from the rooftop lounge
- View the Chicago Lakefront for iconic landmarks including Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), John Hancock Building, Shedd Aquarium and more
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
For an experience that begins well before the cruise departs, arrive early dressed in your most festive attire. Enjoy the electric atmosphere of Navy Pier, alive with wandering entertainers and remarkable views that offer a taste of the experience to come.
The Captain and crew will greet you as you step aboard, and the ship's photographer will record the moment for your party. Once on deck, your host will greet you and escort you to your private table, where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide how you'd like them to pace your service. From the three climate-controlled dining decks to the Observation deck, the dinner cruise offers a unique setting with understated Art Deco accents, reminiscent of the classic ocean liners. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
A celebrity-chef inspired menu of seasonal hors d'oeuvres, entrées, accompaniments and desserts is freshly prepared onboard daily, Complement your sumptuous meal with a drink from the new full service bar featuring an expanded microbrew selection, creative new cocktails and a refreshed wine list (own expense). DJ entertainment will set the mood for an unforgettable evening on the water. Dance to everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
In the summer months, upgrade your Chicago Dinner Cruise experience to include a spectacular fireworks display on Wednesdays and Saturdays. You will observe the show from the decks of the ship and see the magnificent sky lit up at night.
Please see below for a sample menu:
APPETIZERS (choose one)
- Lobster Bisque
- Mixed Greens Salad - Romaine, arugula, goat cheese, watermelon, sugared pecans and balsamic vinaigrette
- Baked Fromage - Feta cheese blend with thyme, spicy pomodoro sauce and garlic crostini
- Blue Corn Crusted Crab Cake - Lump crab dusted in blue cornmeal served with cilantro corn salad, roasted garlic aioli, and apricot habanero jam
- Roasted Chicken - Roasted smoked chicken with thyme demi-glace served with fried leeks and heirloom potatoes
- Grilled Salmon - Served with citrus-infused quinoa and pineapple-mango chutney
- Short Ribs - Braised short ribs with fontina scalloped potatoes, roasted Brussel sprouts, carrots and squash with a Cabernet demi-glace
- Seafood Risotto - Shrimp, scallops and mussels in a tomato-saffron sauce
- Vegetable Tower - Spinach and tomato crisps with curry vegetable ragout and white bean puree
- Bread Pudding - With chocolate chips, Maker’s Mark salted caramel sauce and served with vanilla bean ice cream
- Decadent Chocolate Truffle Torte - Rich two-layer moist cake filled with a delicate chocolate mousse fully enrobed in a smooth dark chocolate ganache
- Sweet Berry Gallete - Spring berries with a puff pastry and Grand Marnier Bavarian cream
- Sorbet - Selection of mango, raspberry and lime
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
We really enjoyed this dinner cruise. The staff was very attentive and the food was excellent. The views from the observation deck were great too. We would recommend this cruise.
excellent cruise and good food.- the sunny weather obviously helped a lot too.