- Holiday lights trolley tour in Chicago
- See famous landmarks adorned with brilliant Christmas lights and decorations
- Pass by Lincoln Park, the Magnificent Mile, the Chicago River and Daley Plaza
- Enjoy informative narration from your friendly guide
- Spend an hour perusing vendors at Christkindlmarket, a lively German Christmas market
What You Can Expect
Cruise down Wacker Street along the Chicago River, spot the famous Daley Plaza Christmas tree, and admire the illuminated high-rise buildings around Lake Shore Drive. Along the way, your guide will provide informative commentary about the sites you see and teach you a bit about Chicago’s culture and history.
After your trolley tour, hop off and spend an hour at Christkindlmarket, a German-inspired Christmas market located at Daley Plaza in downtown.
Here, you’ll find local and international vendors and enjoy festive music and family-friendly activities such as scavenger hunts. This is the perfect place to snag a last-minute Christmas gift! You’ll be taken back to the Palmer House Hotel after your tour.
Very nice overview of the Christmas lights at the Lincoln Park Zoo and along Michigan Avenue. The tour also stopped at the Daley Plaza Christkindl Market and allowed for some quick browsing and a cup of mulled wine. The tourguide was personable and knowledgable. Although very cold outside, the trolley was warm and comftorable. It was well worth the price and I would recommend.
It was great! They should offer hot cocoa on the cold nights. It was frigid that night. And go past Navy Pier. It also had onvit's Christmas finery! I will go again next year.