- Holiday lights trolley tour in Chicago
- See famous landmarks adorned with brilliant Christmas lights and decorations
- Pass by Lincoln Park, the Magnificent Mile, the Chicago River and Daley Plaza
- Enjoy informative narration from your friendly guide
- Spend an hour perusing vendors at Christkindlmarket, a lively German Christmas market
What You Can Expect
Cruise down Wacker Street along the Chicago River, spot the famous Daley Plaza Christmas tree, and admire the illuminated high-rise buildings around Lake Shore Drive. Along the way, your guide will provide informative commentary about the sites you see and teach you a bit about Chicago’s culture and history.
After your trolley tour, hop off and spend an hour at Christkindlmarket, a German-inspired Christmas market located at Daley Plaza in downtown.
Here, you’ll find local and international vendors and enjoy festive music and family-friendly activities such as scavenger hunts. This is the perfect place to snag a last-minute Christmas gift! You’ll be taken back to the Palmer House Hotel after your tour.