- Hop-on hop-off trolley and upper-decker bus tour of Chicago
- Explore Chicago’s downtown and lakefront areas aboard a trolley or upper-decker bus
- Create our own sightseeing itinerary
- Hop on and off as many times as you want at popular sites around the city
- Visit the Field Museum of Natural History, the Adler Planetarium, the Shedd Aquarium, the Art Institute of Chicago and other famous city attractions
The hop-on hop-off trolley and upper-decker bus tour allows you to create your own sightseeing itinerary. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the popular locations around Chicago. Visit the Field Museum of Natural History, the Adler Planetarium, the Shedd Aquarium, the Art Institute of Chicago and other famous city attractions, including Sears Tower, the John Hancock Center, the new and fascinating Navy Pier, the North Pier, and the Water Tower with its famous shops.
Trolleys and buses come regularly, so it’s easy to explore the city at your own pace. You have eight hours to enjoy this hop-on hop-off tour before the last pickup time!
- Willis Tower (Sears Tower)
- Palmer House Hilton
- Art Institute
- Navy Pier
- Water Tower
- Hancock Tower
- Hard Rock Cafe, McDonald's
- Wrigley Building
- Fort Dearborn