- Independent bike tour in Chicago with full-day bike rental
- Explore the city at your own pace and enjoy the flexibility to create an itinerary that the whole family can enjoy together
- Bike to top Chicago attractions such as Navy Pier, Millennium Park and Wrigley Field
- See animals at the Lincoln Park Zoo (free admission) or head to the Shedd Aquarium
- Helmet, lock and detailed map included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get to tour Chicago independently at your own pace and leisure without having to deal with parking or public transit.
What You Can Expect
This full-day bike rental allows you to explore Chicago at your own pace. Choose from a variety of attractions and create your own sightseeing itinerary to fit your whole family's interests and preferences.
Start cycling along the shores of Lake Michigan for gorgeous views of Navy Pier, featuring family-friendly attractions, entertainment, shopping and dining.
Continue to Millennium Park, a lively gathering spot that's home to Cloud Gate (The Bean). Stop here to take a photo of yourself reflected in the mirror of this famous bean-shaped sculpture!
Head north to Lincoln Park, a large lakeside community and park home to the Lincoln Park Zoo. Entrance is free, so you can hop off your bike to explore some amazing animal exhibits.
Further south, you’ll find Grant Park, whose Buckingham Fountain stands tall as one of the largest fountains in the world!
For a taste of Chicago’s passion for art and science, head to Museum Campus, a 57-acre (23-hectare) park on Lake Michigan that’s home to the Adler Planetarium, the Shedd Aquarium and the Field Museum of Natural History, as well as the Soldier Field football stadium.
Of course, you can’t miss Wrigley Field, where the Chicago Cubs play! After your independent bike tour, drop your bike off at the rental shop by 5pm.