Welcome aboard Chicago's largest luxury yacht at Navy Pier! Tantalize your taste buds and discover Chicago's wonderful city skyline on this 2-hour lunch cruise. While you cruise, and enjoy a freshly prepared three-course meal, you'll enjoy magnificent views of the Windy City skyline and with a DJ playing your favorite music.
- 2-hr Chicago lunch cruise
- Freshly prepared 3-course meal
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Chicago's skyline and attractions including McCormick Place, Adler Planetarium, Aon Center and the John Hancock Center
- DJ entertainment
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Navy Pier. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, you host will greet you and escort you to your private table.
Relax with a beverage or tour the ship's three climate-controlled decks. Watching the boat cast-off from one of the observation decks is a great way to start your afternoon cruise.
When you are ready to begin lunch, order your meal from the menu of celebrity chef inspired entrees. Bring an appetite as the food is delicious, plentiful and prepared freshly to your specifications.
Throughout the cruise DJ entertainment sets the mood...Enjoy a wide range of music, from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
Return to the pier relaxed and refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
- Mixed greens, strawberries, Granny Smith apples, caramelized pecans, crumbled bleu cheese, raspberry vinaigrette
- Served with a local market vegetable bundle and cheddar mashed potato accompaniments
- Bone-in chicken pan-roasted in natural juices with garlic, herbs and citrus
- Atlantic salmon fillet chargrilled with lemon-dill aioli
- Linguine and shellfish with shrimp, scallops and mussels in a tomato saffron broth
- Vegetable tower of crostini layers with ragout of asparagus, peppers and squash and white bean purée
- Petite pastry cups, dark chocolate fondue with accoutrements and fresh fruit
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
I can recommend the Lunch cruise - The food was excellent and the staff were very attentive.It was a birthday lunch and would recommend it to anybody that would like to make it a special day.
We enjoined very much
Good was great
Nice and friendly service ...