- Experience Chicago’s famous food culture with your local guide
- Visit four local pizzerias and enjoy five slices of delicious pizza
- Wash your meal down with some refreshing beer or fine wine
- Sing your favorite songs with the karaoke machine on board your mini-coach!
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Relax and mingle with locals as you indulge in Chicago's famous pizza. You’ll have a total of five slices, with types ranging from thin crust to deep dish. Pair each slice with some cold beer or a glass of wine, your choice!
The exact itinerary is subject to change, but you may visit Flo and Santos for their original Polish Pizza or Sono Wood Fired for their intense toasty and lightly charred flavors using the freshest, locally sourced ingredients. Stop by Coalfire, whose signature coal oven delivers an American spin on the classic Neapolitan-style pizza, and top it off with classic Chicago deep-dish pizza at Pizano's Pizza and Pasta.
It was an awesome time!
The pizza was good, the only issue I had was that the second place we went to was MY HOTEL restaurant! That was disappointing, but wouldn't have been so bad had they been ready for us! Instead we had to wait and they made us sit outside in the cold. That was pretty miserable.
Otherwise the food was good and I would recommend the tour to try new places and get out of downtown to see other parts of Chicago!