- Comprehensive tour of Chicago’s South Side
- Discover Chicago’s rich culture, beauty and history
- Pass by the city’s top highlights, including Grant Park, the Adler Planetarium, the Field Museum of Natural History and more
- See President Obama's old neighborhood and house
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- Upgrade your tour to include an exciting Chicago River cruise!
Witness one of the world's highest apartment buildings, Lake Point Towers -- an architecturally stunning building of glass and curves. See Navy Pier, Chicago's inland port, and stop for a photo opportunity at the Adler Planetarium to admire its sky dome. Then, pass by President Obama’s former neighborhood and house!
Upgrade your Chicago tour to include a cruise on the Chicago River! Soak in picturesque lakefront views, admire the city's bridges and see the famous Chicago Locks. Spot other points of interest along Lake Michigan’s shore, including Navy Pier and the Coast Guard Station, and admire the beautiful city skyline.
Reviewed by Robin M, September 2012
It was wonderful! Your tour through the blue-green waters of its canals (yes, like Venice but wide) with skyscrapers soaring up all around us was nothing short of magnificent.
Reviewed by Mary Margaret N, August 2011
I guess our driver was an Obama fan, for he mainly talked about him and where his hangouts were